Tuesday 5 April 2011

Back to Thailand!

So today I got my tickets. I'll be heading out in about one month, leaving on May 3rd. So I have a month or so to put up the rest of my posts. I'm trying to think of what there is left, and there is still a fair amount. I want to finish my first trip before starting my second.

My guess is there will be about ten left. Should there be time afterwards I want to redo my original posts, with pictures and correct spelling, and then the whole thing is nice and rounded.

So there will be posts coming thick and fast and I appreciate that not everyone will have time to read them all! But I want them to be there, like I said before going back to Thailand and I can start it clean without interruptions!

If you don't want to be left out or miss anything, subscribe by email to the left

Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment