Saturday 16 April 2011

More Camping - Part 3, Thai school buses rock!

Oh my god my head. Last night there was a lot of "Thai Whiskey!" and I'm feeling it this morning. Damn. Oh well! So... it's the final day of camping. But it ended very quickly. There was some final talks, didn't understand anything. There were some goodbyes and suddenly the buses are there and people are packing up! Oh! Okay! Well, goodbye! I say goodbye to the kids as they start leaving.
Now onto the Thai school bus. Wow. Check out the video. This was for the three hours it took to get back to the school. Too much fun. If I wasn't this hung-over I would've liked it a lot more. Still made the most of it though!
We got back to the school with about two hours left of the day! They plugged my iPod into the speakers (for the first time!) and the speakers boomed across the village music to sing and dance to. And that was the end of the day and the end of the camping trip! A quality time had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment