Monday 9 May 2011

Details


This blog is a little out of step with the vlog now, I didn’t think that would happen I thought it would be the other way around. So as I come to write this, I’m trying to work out just how much detail to go into. Now that I’m settled in I have the time to put one of these up every two or three days and with that, I would like to know what people would and wouldn’t read.

I think it’s a fine balance between enough detail to actually make it interesting, and too much detail making it too long. When we are talking two or three days worth of information the volume will vary a bit, but I imagine just as a summary being about a page, or 500-700 words. If I went into more detail, probably between double and triple that.

I’m not just doing this because I enjoy writing and it’s also just a great way to keep note of everything that has happened, but I do get a lot of satisfaction from replies and comments and seeing how many people read this thing daily and I want to get it right for you. So what do you think? How much information should I include that won’t put you off for one reason or another? Comments on the blog itself would be appreciated so others can see your response!

It’s morning now and tonight I will put up a new, updated blog and hopefully get it in line with the vlog! Cheers for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment