Monday 2 May 2011

Travelling Woes

So yesterday (Sunday May 1st) I left my home for London, a jumping block for Thailand. Those of you who followed me on Twitter and Facebook would have read about the entire motorway coming to a halt. It was frustrating! We were there for some two hours. Thanks to the internet on my phone and not being in to bad of a black spot I was able to get the latest news on what was going on from the BBC.

I'm hoping this is all the delays I will suffer on my journey. Anyhow, here are the pictures from that event. People just chilling on the motorway.

At first people were not sure what was going on

The queue stretched back for miles and miles

This is a smooth opportunist!

You shall not pass!!

Motorcyclists would speed past, thinking they could just ride on. But they too were stopped

No comments:

Post a Comment